Sunday, September 16, 2012

Introduction

If you find this guide helpful, please help me out also by entering my GC referal code at the beginning of game play: HO12491


Launched on September 13th, 2012 in North America, Guardian Cross is a new FREE RPG trading card game from the famous Final Fantasy series makers, SQUARE ENIX (SE).

Guardian Cross (GC) is a little bit different from other very popular mobile device trading card games such as Rage of Bahamut and Legends of Cryptids. Incorporating their strengths, SE added some attributes of RPG games to it, such as elements and monster hunting.

This guide blog is aiming to introduce some basic information about GC and help out new players who wish to gain more knowledge about the game. The areas include elements, enhancing, hunting, coliseum, trading, catalog, referral, events etc.

As I am also a relatively new player in this game, I will regularly update new information as I discover them.

Please feel free to comment on any of the posts and ask any questions. Our goal here is to help each other out.


Note: This blog is purely for players to communicate and exchange game infrmation. Please do not advertise referral codes or trades in the comments, as such may be deleted without prior notice.

8 comments:

  1. Thank for information,just start playing too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know a good location to advertize or find trades?

    How do you execute trades securely when it involves dozens of silver slimes or more than 5 items?

    Thanks again for the Blog, your efforts here are nothing less than heroic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are many GC forums for trade, like GameFAQS, neoseekers, and Gardian Cross Forum. Personally I'm most active on GCForum.

      As for securities, many traders choose to use a MiddleMan for their trade, a person that is generally wellknown among the GC communities and/or forum.

      Delete
  3. Hey windyfox, is the GC forum down? I keep getting a Page that says 403 Forbidden, thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think the server has problems sometimes.

      Delete
    2. The site was moving pretty slow last night, thanks for the reply. How's everything over there now? Few of my friend from med school were telling me how bad it was from Sandy.

      Delete
  4. Excuse me, let me ask which forum I should participate in? Thanks.
    Anyway, this guide is very helpful. Thanks for your work hard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. Windyfox. I just started last week for the ios. I have a couple questions. Im trying to inv buddy to play with my referral code, but it says invalid code even though its correct. Does this mean i cant use my code if its inviting someone on a droid OS? And is their any benefit at staying lv. 19? I tries a round of masters in coliseum and its way out of my league deck wise. But when i was doing Novice i was easily rank 25-60. But i have been full energy for 2 days cause 5 more exp and i hit 20. But without missions i am not getting much GP or tickets:(

    ReplyDelete